Where is server in cPanel?
Log into your cPanel. Click the Server Information link in the General Information section. You will then see your Server Name listed along with additional information about your server.
How do I find out what is causing high server load?
How To Investigate A High Server Load
- Current CPU Usage. The real-time CPU usage can be viewed by running the “top” command. …
- Historical CPU Usage. As noted above, we will use the “sar” command to view the historical statistics. …
- Current RAM Usage. …
- Historical RAM Usage. …
- Current Disk I/O Usage. …
- Historical Disk I/O Usage.
How do I check my CPU usage in cPanel?
cPanel Viewing CPU and Memory Procedure
- Login to cPanel.
- You can view the Usage stats at the left side of the panel.
- Click expand Usage stats to see all of this data.
- Click collapse Usage stats to view only the first 5 stats.
What is server load in cPanel?
Load expresses how many processes are waiting in the queue to access the computer processor. This is calculated for a certain period of time, and the smaller the number the better.
How do I find my DNS server in cPanel?
cPanel provides the ability to view your DNS Zone file, which contains your DNS records.
- Log into your cPanel. …
- Locate the Domains section of cPanel and click on the Zone Editor icon.
- Find your domain in the list under the Domain heading.
What server does cPanel use?
cPanel & WHM is designed to function either as a dedicated server or virtual private server. The latest cPanel & WHM version supports installation on CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), and CloudLinux OS.
How do I find the server load?
Check the System Load on Linux
- Uptime. Check the load on your server using the uptime command. …
- top. The top command displays real-time information regarding the server’s resource usage. …
- free. The free command displays information about the server’s memory usage. …
- vmstat. …
How do I manage server loads?
More tips to reduce your server load
- Optimize your images. Images usually account for more than half of a website’s bandwidth usage, so optimizing your image files is always a good place to start. …
- Compress your CSS. …
- Compress your data. …
- Host your images elsewhere.
What is CPU usage in cPanel?
A cPanel may have sustained usage of up to 50% of its resources without ever being throttled. A cPanel may use 100% of its purchased CPUs for up to 300 seconds. After 300 seconds of 100% usage, the cPanel will be limited to 75%. After 300 additional seconds at maximum usage, the cPanel will be limited to 50%.
What is physical memory usage in cPanel?
Physical memory limit corresponds to the amount of memory actually used by end customer’s processes. You can see individual process physical memory usage by monitoring RES column in top output for the process.
What is dedicated server Hostgator?
A dedicated server is a server that’s literally dedicated to you and no one else, while a VPS splits the resources of the server between different sites or hosting accounts. … Read more about VPS vs.
What are servers in Internet?
A server is a software or hardware device that accepts and responds to requests made over a network. … On the Internet, the term “server” commonly refers to the computer system that receives requests for a web files and sends those files to the client.