Is TVS Apache worth buying?
All said and done, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is a great city bike that you can take on long rides as well. The bike offers a fantastic engine performance, superb handling and ample comfort which is a rare combination in this segment.
Which Apache model has best mileage?
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Mileage & Performance FAQs
- The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V gives a mileage of 50.94 kmpl in city.
- The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V gives a mileage of 56.1 kmpl on highways.
- The top speed of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is 114 Kmph.
Which is better Apache 2V or 4V?
The BS6 Apache RTR 160 2V is priced at Rs 93,500 (front disc) and Rs 96,500 (rear disc). … For Rs 6,500 more the Apache RTR 160 4V offers better features and performance and a more composed suspension setup.
Should I buy Apache RTR 160 4V BS6?
Buying experience was good. Rtr 160 4v is smooth riding machine with very good in-built quality overall. Performance is very good and getting mileage around 45-50 km/l. No issues in bike as of now.
Which Colour is best in Apache RTR 180?
TVS Apache RTR 180: Which Colour To Pick?
- Gloss Black: The colour black represents strength, seriousness, power, and authority. …
- T Grey: Dark, charcoal grey communicates some of the strength and mystery of black. …
- Pearl White: In our eyes, white really makes the RTR 180 pop. …
- Matte Blue:
What is the full form RTR?
Full Form. Category. Term. Revised Technical Report (ETSI)
Which bike has highest mileage?
Top 10 Bikes with the Best Mileage in India in 2020
- TVS Sport (Mileage: 95kmpl) …
- Bajaj Platina 100 (Mileage: 90kmpl) …
- Bajaj CT 100 (Mileage: 89kmpl) …
- TVS Star City Plus (Mileage: 86kmpl) …
- Honda Dream Yuga (Mileage: 84kmpl) …
- Yamaha Saluto RX (Mileage: 82kmpl) …
- Hero Splendor Plus (Mileage: 81kmpl) …
- TVS Radeon (Mileage: 70kmpl)
Which bike has maximum mileage?
Here is the List of 8 Best Mileage Bikes in India Nov’ 21
|Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear||76.82 kmpl||Rs. 64,301* (Mumbai)|
|Bajaj Pulsar 125||55 kmpl*||Rs. 74,387* (Mumbai)|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150||50 kmpl||Rs. 98,438* (Mumbai)|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon||50 kmpl||Rs. 96,320* (Mumbai)|
Is Apache 160 2V worth buying?
Worth buying , parts are bit costly and the sound is superb i loved the performance of the bike. I am using from past 2 years around 15000 kms and good fuel economy super bike , only thing is the problem in chain sprocket, can adjust chain every 300 to 400 kms and the life span of chain sprocket is low.
Is Apache RTR 160 4V good for beginners?
It’s a very good bike for beginners if you’re looking for a bike in this segment. I am beginner rider myself. Overall ride quality is superb. The weight is a bit heavy for beginners and also the turning radius is greater making it difficult to tackle sharp corners in narrow roads.
Which bike is better than Apache 160 4V?
1.15 Lakh which is Rs.
Honda XBlade vs TVS Apache 160 4V Summary.
|XBlade Disc BS6||Apache RTR 160 4V Front Disc, Rear Drum|
|Rating 4.2 (171 Ratings)||4.1 (2317 Ratings)|
|Engine Type 4 stroke, SI, BS-VI Engine||SI, 4 stroke, Oil cooled|
|Max Power 13.8 PS @ 8000 rpm||17.63 PS @ 9250 rpm|
|Fuel Type Petrol||Petrol|