Which Apache has best mileage?
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Mileage & Performance FAQs
- The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V gives a mileage of 50.94 kmpl in city.
- The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V gives a mileage of 56.1 kmpl on highways.
- The top speed of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is 114 Kmph.
What is the mileage of Apache RTR 160?
A: As reported by Apache RTR 160 owners, mileage of Apache RTR 160 is 45kmpl.
Which Apache model is best?
TVS Apache Mileage
The most fuel efficient TVS Apache model is Apache RTR 160 4V with real mileage of 45 kmpl. Whereas the most fuel consuming model is Apache RR310 with average of 30 kmpl.
Which bike has highest mileage?
Top 10 Bikes with the Best Mileage in India in 2020
- TVS Sport (Mileage: 95kmpl) …
- Bajaj Platina 100 (Mileage: 90kmpl) …
- Bajaj CT 100 (Mileage: 89kmpl) …
- TVS Star City Plus (Mileage: 86kmpl) …
- Honda Dream Yuga (Mileage: 84kmpl) …
- Yamaha Saluto RX (Mileage: 82kmpl) …
- Hero Splendor Plus (Mileage: 81kmpl) …
- TVS Radeon (Mileage: 70kmpl)
Which bike has maximum mileage?
Here is the List of 8 Best Mileage Bikes in India Nov’ 21
|Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear||76.82 kmpl||Rs. 64,301* (Mumbai)|
|Bajaj Pulsar 125||55 kmpl*||Rs. 74,387* (Mumbai)|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150||50 kmpl||Rs. 98,438* (Mumbai)|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon||50 kmpl||Rs. 96,320* (Mumbai)|
Is TVS Apache bike good?
All said and done, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is a great city bike that you can take on long rides as well. The bike offers a fantastic engine performance, superb handling and ample comfort which is a rare combination in this segment.
What is the cost of Apache?
TVS Apache Price List (2021) in India
|Apache RTR 160||Rs. 1.07 Lakh|
|Apache RTR 160 4V||Rs. 1.15 Lakh|
|Apache RR 310||Rs. 2.59 Lakh|
|Apache RTR 200 4V||Rs. 1.33 Lakh|
What is the mileage of FZ?
Yamaha FZ 16 Specifications
|Mileage (ARAI)||50 Kmpl|
|Engine Type||Air Cooled, 4-Stroke, SOHC, 2-Valve|
|No. of Cylinders||1|
|Max Power||14PS @ 7500 rpm|
What is the mileage of KTM?
KTM RC 200
|Model||KTM RC 200|
|Fuel Tank||9.5 Ltr|
|Top Speed||140 kmph|
|Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)||₹ 2,06,112|
Which is best Yamaha or TVS?
It’s been 10 years since Yamaha first introduced the FZ16 in India, a bike that set the cornerstone of what we know as the premium 150-160cc motorcycle segment of today.
|Yamaha FZS Fi V3.0||TVS Apache RTR 160 4V (Carb)|
|Fuel tank capacity||12.8l||12l|