Is cPanel free with Namecheap?
We provide up to 50 free 1-year SSL certificates along with Shared Hosting accounts. When you buy a Shared Hosting plan, add an add-on domain or subdomain, we add a PositiveSSL certificate to your account. SSL is issued and installed automatically for the added hostname.
How do I use cPanel in namecheap?
Go to cPanel
- Sign in to your Namecheap account.
- Select the Hosting List menu from the bar on your left:
- You will be redirected to the Hosting Subscriptions page. Find the main domain for the hosting account you want to access and click the Go to cPanel button:
What is cPanel email in namecheap?
Web-hosting email service included in cPanel is a common email hosting, which allows you to send emails, manage email accounts through webmail and email clients (Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail. app, . etc) via SMTP/POP/IMAP connection/protocols.
Is cPanel free?
Is cPanel Free? … Even though shared hosting customers typically get cPanel for free, server administrators have to purchase a license. Through cPanel’s accompanying WHM software, hosts can then create additional cPanel accounts for customers and offer them as an added perk.
How do I use cPanel?
cPanel is where you’ll come to:
- Connect domain names to your hosting.
- Set up emails for your site.
- Install WordPress (or another content management system)
- Back up your website.
- Upload files to your server.
- Check your bandwidth and other usage stats.
- Change various security settings.
- Install add-on apps on your server.
How do I access my cPanel account?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser. For example: https://198.51.100.1:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your IP address. https://example.com:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your domain name.
How do I activate my cPanel account?
how to activate cpanel license in ssh
- purchase a cPanel license.
- login your server via SSH.
- run usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt command and wait until its accomplishment.
What is positive SSL Namecheap?
PositiveSSL is one of the most popular SSL certificates on the market, and for good reason. This inexpensive, hassle-free cert is an ideal entry-level SSL certificate solution for blogs, personal pages and other websites that don’t transact large amounts of user info.
How do I add users to cPanel namecheap?
How to use User Manager in cPanel. Can I create a separate cPanel user?
- Log in to your cPanel >> Preferences section >> User Manager menu: …
- Click on Add User. …
- Enter the user information for the new Subaccount: …
- Choose one of the following options: …
- Select the Subaccount’s services.
What is a cPanel email account?
cPanel lets you create email addresses at the domains on your Linux Hosting account. Log in to cPanel: Browse to http://myDomainName/cpanel, where myDomainName is your domain and its suffix, like coolexample.com. You’ll need your cPanel login and Password. Or, you can get there through your Linux Hosting dashboard.
What is cPanel in email?
You can create and manage email accounts of your domain through this interface. You can Create email address, configure your mail client, change your passwords and access your webmail directly.