How do I whitelist a URL in cPanel?
- Login to your cPanel account and find Spam Filters.
- Click on “Show Additional Configurations” at the bottom.
- Next, click “Edit Spam Whitelist settings”.
- Click “Add A New “whitelist_from” Item”.
- Add the domain you wish to use. …
- Finally, click “Update Whitelist (whitelist_form)” to save the entry.
Where is whitelist in cPanel?
How to whitelist email in cPanel. 1 – Click the Spam Filters icon in the Email section in cPanel. 2 – Scroll down to the “Additional Configurations (For Advanced Users)” section and click the “Show Additional Configurations” link. 3 – Scroll down to the “Whitelist (Emails Always Allowed)” section.
How do I whitelist an IP URL?
Here’s How to Do It Step-by-Step
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Click the Firewall icon.
- Click on the Tools tab.
- List the crawl IP addresses under the IP Access Rules. Enter the IP address. Choose Whitelist as the action. Choose the website the whitelisting rules apply to.
- Click “add.”
How do I allow an IP address in cPanel?
Add an access IP address
- From the User: menu, select the user account or user groups to which you wish to apply the access IP address. You can select from the following menu options: …
- In the Access IP Address text box, enter the IP address. …
- Click Add.
What is SpamAssassin in cPanel?
Apache SpamAssassin is a user-friendly email utility which examines incoming mail for different spam characteristics. It uses various network tests and spam filtering to get an overall score in order to decide whether the mail should be considered as spam or not.
Why cPanel is blocking my IP?
Exceeding the number of failed cPanel login attempts
When you were not able to log into cPanel for the first time, please do not try to do it as many times as possible. Once you have used the incorrect login details 20 times in 300 seconds, the IP gets blocked.
How do I unblock my IP in cPanel?
Set Up: Unblocking an IP address or a domain name in cPanel
- Click IP Blocker under Security in cPanel.
- Find the IP address from the Currently-Blocked IP Addresses table.
- Click Delete in the Actions column for the selected IP address.
- On the Remove IP page, click Remove IP to confirm the unblock request.
How do you whitelist in roundcube?
In addition you can add additional whitelist and blacklist entries by typing them in. To whitelist a whole domain just put an “@” sign before the name.
How do I block unwanted emails in cPanel?
How to Prevent Spam in cPanel and Plesk
- Login to cPanel, go to the mail section.
- Click the SpamAssassin icon and then enable it.
- Note the options to auto-delete mail, or auto-add a prefix to suspect messages.
- Using either the Global Mail Filters or the Mail Filters, add keyword-based filtering as needed.
How do I whitelist a website?
Whitelist websites for Android
Enable the website to be allowed on the selected device profile with the toggle button, click on next, save all settings and update the specific device profile.
How do I access whitelist?
To manage the whitelist in the Windows Firewall, click Start, type firewall and click Windows Firewall. Click Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall (or, if you’re using Windows 10, click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall).