How do I remove a hosted domain?
Removing a Domain from a Shared, VPS, or Dedicated Hosting Account
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click Domains, then click Manage Your Domain Names in the drop-down.
- In the Domain Name category, click the name of the domain you want to remove.
How do I remove my domain from free hosting?
Login to cPanel. Click the Addon Domains button in the Domains section. On the next page, you will see all your Addon domains listed. Click the Remove link beside the domain you want deleted.
How do I remove my main domain from cPanel GoDaddy?
In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin. In the cPanel Home page, in the Domains section, click Addon Domains. In the Addon Domains section, next to the domain you want to remove, in the Actions column, click the trash can. Click Remove.
How do I delete my free website from GoDaddy?
Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder. menu. Select Delete Page. Select Delete to confirm you really do want to remove this page.
What happens if you delete your domain?
When you delete a domain, you immediately terminate your registration of that domain. As a result, the following occurs: Visitors to your domain will not see your website. You will not receive email sent to email addresses at your domain (including email forwarding)
How do I change my GoDaddy domain hosting?
Change nameservers for my domains
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. …
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- In the Nameservers section, select Change.
- Choose the option that works best for you: …
- Select Save or Connect.
How do I change my main domain in cPanel?
Step 1 – Log into WHM and Select the List Accounts option. Step 2 – Click on the + icon next to the domain you wish to change, then click on the Modify Account button. Step 3 – Update the Primary Domain field to the new domain. Note: We highly recommend NOT changing the cPanel username.
How do I change my primary domain hosting?
Change the domain name in the Control Panel
- Step 1: Log in to your Control Panel. Learn how.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Order Information view. Type the Domain Name of the order in the search field on the homepage, select Order from the drop down and click on Search.
- Step 3: Change the domain name. Click on Change Domain.
Can you remove GoDaddy from your website?
It’s pretty quick to change the default godaddy URL on your website. When you are in the editor, look to the top of the screen (over your pages) where you see the “godaddysites.com” address. Click on “Change” and enter the domain you are using outside of that account.