How do I use cPanel email?
Check Email — Click to check an email account’s mail. A new interface will appear that displays the account in Webmail. Manage — Click to edit an existing email account’s quota, password, and other properties in cPanel’s Manage Email Accounts interface (cPanel >> Home >> Email >> Manage Email Accounts).
What email does cPanel use?
Web-hosting email service included in cPanel is a common email hosting, which allows you to send emails, manage email accounts through webmail and email clients (Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail.
What is a cPanel email account?
cPanel lets you create email addresses at the domains on your Linux Hosting account. Log in to cPanel: Browse to http://myDomainName/cpanel, where myDomainName is your domain and its suffix, like coolexample.com. You’ll need your cPanel login and Password. Or, you can get there through your Linux Hosting dashboard.
How do I create a cPanel email account?
To create an email account:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Look for the Email section, then click Email Accounts.
- Click the + Create button located on the right-hand side.
- On the next page, enter the required details to create a new email account. …
- You will notice the Optional Settings. …
- Click + Create to finalize.
How do I forward email in cPanel?
Forward All Email for a Domain
- Log into the cPanel.
- Click Forwarders in the Mail section.
- Click Add Domain Forwarder.
- Select the Domain you want to forward email from, in the drop-down box. Then, enter the domain you want to forward to. …
- Click Add Domain Forwarder.
How do I access my emails from cPanel?
Log in to cPanel. In the Email section, click on the Email Accounts icon – not the Webmail icon! Locate the email account you wish to access from the list. Click on the Check Email button beside your email account to launch webmail.
How do I secure my cPanel email?
Setting up Email Encryption in cPanel
- Enter your name in “Your Name” field. …
- Enter a password in the “Key Password” and “Confirm Password” fields. …
- You will get the success message, “The Key has been successfully created.”
- Reload the page and scroll to the bottom. …
- Copy the Public Key.
How do I connect my cPanel email to Gmail?
To do this, head over to Google Account sign up page. Fill in your name and then instead of entering a new email address click Use my current email address instead. Then enter the cPanel email address you have connected to your Gmail account, and choose a password. When you’re done, click Next.
How do I increase email storage in cPanel?
How to Increase Mailbox Quota in cPanel? Print
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Under Mail section, click on the Email Accounts link. …
- Locate an email account for which you wish to change the mailbox quota.
- Click on Change Quota option and it will enlarge to display enter new Mailbox Quota size and Change Quota link.
How do I increase email in cPanel?
To modify an e-mail account in cPanel, follow these steps:
- In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts.
- Locate the account you want to modify, and then click Manage. To access the account’s webmail, click Check Email. …
- Click Update Email Settings. cPanel modifies the e-mail account.