Is Open Office compatible with Word?
How do I view Apache logs?
You can access Apache logs from var/log/log_type.
Using Unix Command-Line Tools
- /var/log/apache/access. log.
- /var/log/apache2/access. log.
- /etc/httpd/log/access_log (on MacOS)
- /var/log/apache2/error. log.
How do I find web server logs?
Overview. Your log files are accessible from the ‘logs’ directory of your Grid hosting service. The system path for this is /home/00000/logs/, which can be accessed through the File Manager, FTP, or SSH. You can also view them from within your Grid Control Panel.
How do I check my server error log?
The name and the location of the log is set by the ErrorLog command and the default apache access log file locations are: RHEL / Red Hat / CentOS / Fedora Linux Apache access log file location – /var/log/httpd/error_log. Debian / Ubuntu Linux Apache access log file location – /var/log/apache2/error. log.
How do I access log files?
Because most log files are recorded in plain text, the use of any text editor will do just fine to open it. By default, Windows will use Notepad to open a LOG file when you double-click on it. You almost certainly have an app already built-in or installed on your system for opening LOG files.
How do I access var logs?
Linux logs can be viewed with the command cd/var/log, then by typing the command ls to see the logs stored under this directory. One of the most important logs to view is the syslog, which logs everything but auth-related messages.
How do I view Windows logs?
Click Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Administrative Tools. Double-click Event Viewer. Select the type of logs that you wish to review (ex: Windows Logs)
How do I view Java logs?
The default location (directory) of the trace and log files is:
- <user. home>/. java/deployment/log on UNIX, Linux.
- ~/Library/Application Support/Oracle/Java/Deployment/log on Mac OS X.
- <User Application Data Folder>SunJavaDeploymentlog on Windows.
How do I view Windows log files?
View the Windows Setup event logs
- Start the Event Viewer, expand the Windows Logs node, and then click System.
- In the Actions pane, click Open Saved Log and then locate the Setup. etl file. By default, this file is available in the %WINDIR%Panther directory.
- The log file contents appear in the Event Viewer.
How do I rotate apache logs in Windows?
Unzip the apache download and go to the bin folder, and confirm there is a rotatelogs.exe file. Install the server as either a service, or start from the bin folder, and confirm it works.
How do I change the apache log file?
If the default log format, as described above, is not appropriate for your needs, it’s a simple three-step process to modify it:
- Step 1: Define a new log format and assign it a label via the LogFormat directive. …
- Step 2: Tell Apache to use the new format by referencing it in a CustomLog directive. …
- Step 3: Restart Apache.
Where are apache logs CentOS?
Default apache access log file location: RHEL / Red Hat / CentOS / Fedora Linux Apache access file location – /var/log/httpd/access_log. Debian / Ubuntu Linux Apache access log file location – /var/log/apache2/access. log.