How do I run Apache from terminal?
Debian/Ubuntu Linux Specific Commands to Start/Stop/Restart Apache
- Restart Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. $ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. …
- To stop Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 stop. …
- To start Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 start.
How do I run Apache?
You can also run Apache via the shortcut Start Apache in Console placed to Start Menu –> Programs –> Apache HTTP Server 2.0. xx –> Control Apache Server during the installation. This will open a console window and start Apache inside it.
What is Sudo Apache?
2020-06-04 By Ryan 3868 Views linux sudo apache. sudo permits an allowed user to execute a command as the superuser or another user, as determined in the sudoers document.
How do I start Apache from command line?
- Click the start button and type CMD (if on Windows Vista or later and Apache is installed as a service make sure this is an elevated command prompt)
- In the command window that appears type cd C:xamppapachebin (the default installation path for Xampp)
- Then type httpd -k restart.
How do I run Apache on Termux?
Setting Apache2 HTTP Server
- Start termux anew, then enter $ ./start-ubuntu.sh to enter into Ubuntu shell.
- Use apt to install Apache2 like.
How do I start Apache on Linux?
Install Apache server
- Run the following command to install Apache. # apt-get install apache2.
- Run the following command to start the Apache process. # /etc/init.d/apache2 start.
- Verify that the service is running by executing the following command. # /etc/init.d/apache2 status.
- Run the following command to restart Apache.
How do I run httpd?
You can also start httpd using /sbin/service httpd start . This starts httpd but does not set the environment variables. If you are using the default Listen directive in httpd. conf , which is port 80, you will need to have root privileges to start the apache server.
What user runs Apache?
Apache user is typically the user that the apache httpd server uses when running. It uses this “apache” user to avoid having to use a “human” user, and to avoid having to run as root.
How do I deploy a Linux website?
Hosting a Website Using a Linux Machine
- Step 1: Install LAMP software. The other approach is setting up a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) server. …
- Step 2: Configure site files and DNS. Like with WAMP, you add files to the root directory to add them to your site. …
- Step 3: Configure Apache.
How do I start Sudo?
Another way to switch to another account with sudo is to use the -s option. If you run sudo -s that will start a shell as root. You can specify a user with the -u option.
|sudo -u root command||Run command as root.|
|sudo -u user command||Run command as user.|
How do I restart my web server?
Stop or restart the Webserver
- For Windows, go to the Start menu, select Administrative Tools > Services, locate “NetApp SANtricity Web Services,” and then select either Stop or Restart.
- For Linux, choose the method of stopping and restarting the Webserver for your operating system version.