How do I completely remove Apache?
Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Computer.” Double-click the “C:” drive icon and then navigate to the folder containing your Apache installation (“C:Program Files” by default). Right-click the “Apache Group” folder and select “Delete.”
How do I uninstall Apache on Debian 10?
“debian 10 uninstall apache2 safe ?” Code Answer’s
- #stop the apache2 service.
- $ sudo systemctl stop apache2.
- #remove apache2 packages.
- $ sudo apt-get purge apache2 apache2-utils apache2-bin apache2.2-common.
- # cleanup.
- $ sudo apt-get autoremove.
How do I remove apache2 from Debian 9?
run apt-get purge apache2 . It will remove the all config files.
What is apache2 Ubuntu default page?
Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page: It works. Apache2 Ubuntu DIDGERIDOO. It works! DIDGERIDOO This is the default welcome page used to test the correct operation of the Apache2 server after installation on Ubuntu systems. It is based on the equivalent page on Debian, from which the Ubuntu Apache packaging is derived.
How do I stop Apache from starting in Ubuntu?
Debian/Ubuntu Linux Specific Commands to Start/Stop/Restart Apache
- Restart Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. $ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. …
- To stop Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 stop. …
- To start Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 start.
How do I know if Apache is installed on Ubuntu?
Apache HTTP web server
- For Ubuntu: # service apache2 status.
- For CentOS: # /etc/init.d/httpd status.
- For Ubuntu: # service apache2 restart.
- For CentOS: # /etc/init.d/httpd restart.
- You can use mysqladmin command to find out whether mysql is running or not.
How uninstall Httpd Linux?
How to remove httpd completely from server
- Use yum list installed “httpd*” to list all the httpd packages.
- Now use yum list installed “mod_” to list all modules that helps httpd.
- Remove all the listed packages with yum remove command.
- Once its removed, delete the user and group called “apache” .
How do I find Apache version in Linux?
How to Check the Apache Version
- Open terminal application on your Linux, Windows/WSL or macOS desktop.
- Login to remote server using the ssh command.
- To see Apache version on a Debian/Ubuntu Linux, run: apache2 -v.
- For CentOS/RHEL/Fedora Linux server, type command: httpd -v.
How do I remove Apache from my Raspberry Pi?
To remove it I used the command sudo apt-get purge apache2 and then deleted the directory /etc/apache2 with the command rm -r apache2 .
Can I uninstall apache2?
The first step is to stop any running instance of Apache2, because Apache2 will not be properly removed while it is running. Then uninstall Apache2 and its dependent packages. Use purge option instead of remove option with apt-get command. … In this example, /etc/apache2 directory still exists.
How do I completely remove PHP from Ubuntu?
“how to uninstall php from ubuntu 20.04” Code Answer’s
- $ sudo apt-get purge php7. *
- $ sudo apt-get autoclean.
- $ sudo apt-get autoremove.
How do I change the default Apache page in Ubuntu?
Apache2 from the Ubuntu repository gets it’s default location from /etc/apache2/sites-available . The default page configuration is the 000-default. conf file in that location. You can either modify that page or use it as a template and make your own configuration file.
What is apache2 in Linux?
HTTPD – Apache2 Web Server. Apache is the most commonly used Web server on Linux systems. Web servers are used to serve Web pages requested by client computers. Clients typically request and view Web pages using Web browser applications such as Firefox, Opera, Chromium, or Internet Explorer.
Where is the Apache configuration file in Ubuntu?
In Apache on Ubuntu, all the virtual host configuration files are stored under /etc/apache2/sites-available directory.