How do I open Web Host Manager?
To access WHM, enter the IP address or domain and the 2087 port in your preferred browser.
To log in with your WHM account, perform the following steps:
- Enter your WHM username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in. The WHM Home interface will appear.
How do I log into a web host?
How to connect to your server with Windows
- Double-click on the Putty.exe file you downloaded.
- Type the hostname of your server (normally your primary domain name) or its IP address into the first box.
- Click Open.
- Type your username and press Enter.
- Type your password and press Enter.
How do I access the cPanel of a website?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
What is Web Host Manager?
cPanel’s WebHost Manager (WHM) is a web application that provides administrative control of your Virtual Private Server (VPS) or Dedicated server. You use WHM with cPanel to create individual accounts, add domains, manage hosting features, and perform basic maintenance.
How do I access webmail?
You can access Webmail by typing the following URL into your browser’s address bar.
Access Webmail through a direct link
- Or go to this link.
- Enter your login credentials. Email: Your full mailbox address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) Password: Your mailbox password.
- Click Log In.
How do I find my cPanel account?
How To Create A New cPanel in WHM – cPanel Setup
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.
How do I access a Web server?
Log in to a computer outside your network (on the Internet). Type your network’s external IP address into the address window of a browser and then press” Enter.” This will connect to your Web server and will display the “default” page.
How do I access a server by IP address?
Remote Desktop to Your Server From a Local Windows Computer
- Click the Start button.
- Click Run…
- Type “mstsc” and press the Enter key.
- Next to Computer: type in the IP address of your server.
- Click Connect.
- If all goes well, you will see the Windows login prompt.
How do I access file manager in cPanel?
Accessing File Manager
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Files section and click on File Manager.
- This will open the File Manager where you will be shown a hierarchical list of your main folders.
How do I access afrihost cPanel?
How to log into cPanel
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the ‘Shared Hosting’ section, select the domain you wish to access.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
How do I log into the domain control panel?
- Log into your Account Center.
- Click the blue ADMIN button associated to your server.
- Hover your cursor over the desired site slot and click MANAGE SITE.
- In the left-menu, click Domains.
- Click the MANAGE button associated to your domain.
- That’s it! You will now be in the control panel for your domain.
How do I find my WHM username and password?
The WHM portal is mainly accessible through http://IP-address:2086 or https://IP-address:2087 with “root” as Username and password as the server root Password. cPanel is accessible through http://IP-address:2082 or https://IP-address:2083 with the exact account username and password.
Where is Web Host Manager in cPanel?
In the Username text box, type your cPanel username. In the Password text box, type your cPanel password. Click Log in. If you typed the correct username and password, the WebHost Manager home screen appears.
How do I use cPanel?
cPanel is where you’ll come to:
- Connect domain names to your hosting.
- Set up emails for your site.
- Install WordPress (or another content management system)
- Back up your website.
- Upload files to your server.
- Check your bandwidth and other usage stats.
- Change various security settings.
- Install add-on apps on your server.