How do I get to my cPanel?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
Why can’t I access my cPanel?
most probably cPanel access ports are blocked on the side of your ISP, local computer, network, firewall or antivirus. In such cases you can use http://cpanel.example.com as it’s using HTTP port 80, which is available for everyone in the Internet. Also, you can check if a specific port is blocked using Telnet command.
Where is server in cPanel?
Log into your cPanel. Click the Server Information link in the General Information section. You will then see your Server Name listed along with additional information about your server.
How do I use cPanel?
cPanel is where you’ll come to:
- Connect domain names to your hosting.
- Set up emails for your site.
- Install WordPress (or another content management system)
- Back up your website.
- Upload files to your server.
- Check your bandwidth and other usage stats.
- Change various security settings.
- Install add-on apps on your server.
How do I access afrihost cPanel?
How to log into cPanel
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the ‘Shared Hosting’ section, select the domain you wish to access.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
Why cPanel is blocking my IP?
Exceeding the number of failed cPanel login attempts
When you were not able to log into cPanel for the first time, please do not try to do it as many times as possible. Once you have used the incorrect login details 20 times in 300 seconds, the IP gets blocked.
How do I access cPanel after install?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser. For example: https://198.51.100.1:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your IP address. https://example.com:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your domain name.
How do I log into my WordPress cPanel?
1) Login to the cPanel account. 2) Navigate to the “Softaculous Apps Installer” menu and you will see a list of scripts available for us to install. Click on the “WordPress” option to navigate to the WordPress installation section. 3) This action will redirect you to the WordPress installation page.
How do I upload my website to cPanel?
Uploading your website in cPanel guide
Select the Web Root (public_html/www) option and press the Go button. You will now see the File Manager screen. Click on the Upload icon. Press the Browse button to select the file you wish to upload.
How do I find my DNS server in cPanel?
cPanel provides the ability to view your DNS Zone file, which contains your DNS records.
- Log into your cPanel. …
- Locate the Domains section of cPanel and click on the Zone Editor icon.
- Find your domain in the list under the Domain heading.
How do I find my nameservers?
2. Use WHOIS Lookup Tool to Find Current Nameservers
- Type “.tld WHOIS lookup” on Google (e.g., .xyz WHOIS lookup).
- From there, choose your preferred tool. …
- Insert your website domain and hit the WHOIS lookup button.
- After completing reCAPTCHA, find your domain nameservers from the WHOIS search page.
What server does cPanel use?
cPanel & WHM is designed to function either as a dedicated server or virtual private server. The latest cPanel & WHM version supports installation on CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), and CloudLinux OS.