How do I get out of online mode in Apex hosting?
On the Config Files page, select Server Settings. Locate the option called Online Mode and select Disabled from the drop-down menu.
How do I disable apex hosting server?
If you would like to cancel your server please log into your billing area and select the service you would like to cancel.
Do apex hosting servers run 24 7?
Our networks are fully secured and protected from small to large DDoS attacks to keep your server online with 24/7 uptime.
How do I change the apex world hosting?
How to create a flat world in Minecraft
- Stop your server.
- To the left of the panel, click on “Config files”, then “Server Settings”.
- Change the level-type to FLAT in the server settings file and press save.
- Once you press save, you’ll see a popup asking to create a new world. …
- Start your server.
How do I reset my player data apex hosting?
Within your world folder, navigate to playerdata folder, and then open it. Find and select the file which has the same name as that user’s UUID, and then press delete. Restart your server for the change to take effect.
How do you disable the end on Apex server?
How to Disable the End
- Go to the Apex server panel and stop the server.
- To the left of the panel, click on FTP File Access and proceed to use your password to log in.
- Once signed in, navigate to bukkit. …
- Inside that file, set the allow-end option to false.
Is Apex hosting legit?
Apex server hosting is one of the best server hosters I have ever been with. They are super reliable and cheap servers. … I would definitely recommend them to someone looking for a server host for their friends or community. If you’re looking for an affordable managed Minecraft host, Apex Hosting is a good choice.
Is Apex hosting laggy?
Lag can be caused from a variety of ways, whether it’s from resources you add to your server or the hardware your server runs on, however, if you host with Apex, hardware shouldn’t be an issue. … There are different types of lag that can occur such as TPS, Latency, and FPS lag.
What is Apex server hosting?
Apex Hosting is an American owned company that was founded in 2013 to deliver the highest level of customer support to our Game server hosting clients. With advanced DDOS protection, strong 1Gbps connections and RAID hard drives, you can rest assured that your hosting will run smooth. …
How many players can Apex hosting hold?
|3GB||Up to 15||Up to 25|
|4GB||Up to 25||Up to 40|
|5GB||Up to 30||Up to 45|
|6GB||Up to 40||Up to 50|
How do I enable biomes o plenty on a server?
Go to “Game Settings” page on your server panel and select the “World” tab. Once on this page you should be able to see the World Type dropdown menu. If your server’s game version is 1.15 or higher then select Forge: Biomes ‘O Plenty (1.15+) which will change your World Type to be biomesoplenty .
How do you save a world on Apex hosting?
- Go to your Apex Panel and stop the server.
- Connect to your server files using an FTP program.
- Once in the FTP, locate the folder named “pocketmine”. …
- Once in the pocketmine folder, navigate to the “worlds” directory.
- Find the world you want to download and drag it onto your computer.