How do I find my name server?
2. Use WHOIS Lookup Tool to Find Current Nameservers
- Type “.tld WHOIS lookup” on Google (e.g., .xyz WHOIS lookup).
- From there, choose your preferred tool. …
- Insert your website domain and hit the WHOIS lookup button.
- After completing reCAPTCHA, find your domain nameservers from the WHOIS search page.
What is a cPanel name server?
Nameservers are a part of Domain Name System. … These DNS servers keep the records of which domain is connected to which IP address. Nameservers allow us to use a domain instead of IP address of the DNS server.
What is my server IP cPanel?
Log into your cPanel. To the right, under the General Information section, click on the Server Information link. Under the Item column, locate Shared IP Address. The IP address assigned to your account will be displayed to the right, under the Detail column.
How do I change name servers in cPanel?
Configure your default nameservers.
- Navigate to WHM’s Basic WebHost Manager Setup interface (WHM >> Home >> Server Configuration >> Basic WebHost Manager Setup).
- At the bottom of the interface, enter the desired nameserver names in the text boxes.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I find my primary server name?
To find out who is responsible for DNS hosting of a domain, you need to find the authoritative DNS servers (or Name Servers) for that domain. A list of DNS servers authoritative for the domain is shown in the Name Server (NS) record. To find this record, you can use the NSLOOKUP tool.
How do I set up a name server?
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. …
- Select the Networking tab. …
- Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. …
- Click OK.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses.
How do I connect my domain to cPanel?
Log into your hosting cPanel. Click on Addon Domains, located under the Domains section. Enter in the domain in the New Domain Name section. Once the domain is entered, click The Subdomain field and the Document Root (usually public_html/domain.com) will automatically fill in.
How do I change my IP address in cPanel?
Go to Home >> Main >> Server Configuration >> Basic cPanel & WHM Setup menu and click All Tab. Change the IP address in the Nameservers section and save changes.
How do I find my server address in cPanel?
How To Find My Account’s IP Address In cPanel
- Login to cPanel at yourdomain.com/cpanel or yourdomain.com:2083 or yourdomain.com:2082 or through CHI in the Shared Hosting area.
- Click on Statistics (1) on the left side of cPanel and then go to Server Information (2)
- Locate your account’s IP address.
How do I find my cPanel address?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
How do I access my cPanel website using IP address?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser. For example: https://198.51.100.1:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your IP address. https://example.com:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your domain name.