How do I add an email address to my domain?
To create an email account for an addon domain;
- Login to your control panel and click on Email Accounts.
- Fill in the name you want and select the domain name from the drop-down.
- Type the desired password twice.
- Change the quota if you want.
- Click Create.
How do I add a domain to cPanel?
Log into your hosting cPanel. Click on Addon Domains, located under the Domains section. Enter in the domain in the New Domain Name section. Once the domain is entered, click The Subdomain field and the Document Root (usually public_html/domain.com) will automatically fill in.
How do I create multiple email accounts in cPanel?
How to create an email account in cPanel Basic Theme:
- Log in to your cPanel >> Mail section >> Email Accounts menu. …
- Navigate to the +Create button:
- If you have multiple domains, select the domain you want your email account to be associated with in the drop-down list in the top right corner and enter the desired email.
How do I change my domain email in cPanel?
How To Change The Primary Domain in cPanel And Retain Email Accounts
- Step 1 – Add your new domain as an Alias (click here for a guide)
- Step 2 – Create an email account (something like email@example.com) in cPanel (click here for a guide)
- Step 3 – Remove the new domain Alias from cPanel.
What is domain and subdomain in email?
A domain is unique, and identifies a specific website—for example braze.com. A subdomain is the ‘child’ of that parent domain, identified by a prefix that indicates that it’s a distinct subsection of the larger domain.
How do I create a subdomain?
How to create a new DNS subdomain
- Log in to cPanel with the details your host provided when you opened the account.
- Scroll to the Domains section and click Subdomains.
- Type the name of the new subdomain you want to create in the box.
- Select the domain for which you want to create a subdomain.
How do I add a domain?
Go to the Settings > Domains page. Select Add domain. Enter the name of the domain you want to add, then select Next. Choose how you want to verify that you own the domain.
How do I add a domain to my host?
Step 2: Add your web host record to your DNS console
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- If you have multiple domains, click the name of the domain you want to unlock. …
- From the Domain overview page, on the left, click DNS.
- Select the DNS record provided by your web host for instructions on adding it to your domain’s DNS records.
How do I change my main domain in cPanel?
Step 1 – Log into WHM and Select the List Accounts option. Step 2 – Click on the + icon next to the domain you wish to change, then click on the Modify Account button. Step 3 – Update the Primary Domain field to the new domain. Note: We highly recommend NOT changing the cPanel username.
What mail server does cPanel use?
cPanel has an integrated mail transfer agent called Exim, and, like all MTAs, it uses SMTP to communicate with mail clients and other MTAs. That’s why MTAs are sometimes called SMTP servers.
How do I create a bulk email?
5 Easy Steps To Send Bulk Emails From Gmail
- Step 1: Create Your Email List. …
- Step 2: Create A Campaign. …
- Step 3: Upload The List in CSV Format. …
- Step 4: Compose The Email. …
- Step 5: Send or Schedule The Email. …
- Important Notes: …
- SPF, DKIM, DMARC records. …
- Domain reputation.