Where is my cPanel username and password?
You can retrieve your cPanel username and password as follows:
- Login to your client area at http://www.nativespace.com.
- Click ‘My Hosting Packages’
- Alongside the relevant package click ‘View Details’
- Locate your cPanel login information under ‘Login Details’
How do I find my cPanel login details?
Logging into cPanel through the cPanel URL:
- Visit example.com/cpanel (Be sure to replace example.com with your actual domain). You will then see a login page, it will look like this:
- Login using your cPanel username and password.
What is cPanel login details?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. … Once you are on the cPanel login screen, enter your username and password and click the Log In button.
How do I find my cPanel account?
How To Create A New cPanel in WHM – cPanel Setup
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.
How do I find my cPanel username and password in namecheap?
If you would like to log in through cPanel login page, you can reset the password following these steps:
- Click Reset Password on the main cPanel login page:
- Enter your cPanel username and click on Reset password:
- On the next page, enter your contact email address and click on the Send Security Code button:
How do I access afrihost cPanel?
How to log into cPanel
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the ‘Shared Hosting’ section, select the domain you wish to access.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
How do I log into my WordPress cPanel?
1) Login to the cPanel account. 2) Navigate to the “Softaculous Apps Installer” menu and you will see a list of scripts available for us to install. Click on the “WordPress” option to navigate to the WordPress installation section. 3) This action will redirect you to the WordPress installation page.
How do I find my user name?
On Android and iOS:
Choose the profile tab located towards the bottom of the app. 2. Your display name is listed towards the top.
How do I know my username?
- While sitting at the host computer with LogMeIn installed, press and hold the Windows key and press the letter R on your keyboard. The Run dialog box is displayed.
- In the box, type cmd and press Enter. The command prompt window will appear.
- Type whoami and press Enter.
- Your current username will be displayed.
What is example of Username?
The name people use to identify themselves when logging into a computer system or online service. In most situations, both a username (user ID) and password are required.In an Internet email address, the username is the left part before the @ sign. For example, KARENB is the username in firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I access my cPanel email?
Log in to cPanel. In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts. Under Email Accounts, locate the e-mail account that you want to access, and then click Check Email. Alternatively, you can use the URL http://www.example.com:2096, where example.com is your domain name, to access webmail.