How do I find the URL of my cPanel?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
How do I access cPanel GoDaddy?
Invite a delegate to access my GoDaddy account
- Go to your GoDaddy Delegate Access page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- In the People who can access my account section, select Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you’re inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. …
- Select Invite.
What is the cPanel login URL?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser. For example: https://198.51.100.1:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your IP address.
How do I add cPanel to GoDaddy?
Set up cPanel email accounts
- In the Email section, click Accounts.
- Click Create Account.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Create Account. Note: Your Mailbox Quota counts toward your account’s Disk Space and File count usage.
Is cPanel free with GoDaddy?
Web Hosting with cPanel (Free Trial with Domain) | GoDaddy Community. Catch the highlights from GoDaddy Open 2021. Join the discussion.
What is cPanel GoDaddy?
cPanel is a web hosting control panel that provides a web hosting customer/owner a user interface intended to help them easily manage their website and shared server. It allows users to create websites using a variety of content management systems (CMS) including WordPress, Drupal, Magento and Joomla.
What is my cPanel username and password GoDaddy?
Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage. In the account Dashboard, in the Settings section, find your cPanel login.
What is cPanel in website?
cPanel is a web hosting control panel software developed by cPanel, LLC. It provides a graphical interface (GUI) and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site to the website owner or the “end user”. It enables administration through a standard web browser using a three-tier structure.
How do I access my GoDaddy cPanel email?
After you’ve set up your email account, you can check your email through cPanel’s built-in webmail clients, Roundcube or Horde Mail. Go to http://your domain name/webmail.
Go to http://your domain name/webmail.
- Log in to cPanel.
- Choose a preferred webmail client.
- Your selected webmail client will open.
Does GoDaddy WordPress have cPanel?
If you’re a GoDaddy client, you can access cPanel directly from your GoDaddy account. To find it, log in to your GoDaddy account and scroll to the Web Hosting section. For any of these methods (other than linking from your GoDaddy account), you’ll need to know your cPanel username and password.
How do I give access to my cPanel?
Accessing User Manager
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Preferences section and click on User Manager.
- Once User Manager opens, click the Add User button to begin creating a new user account.
- Create the new user account by filling in the form provided. …
- Specify the services the user can access.
How do I find my cPanel username and password?
You can retrieve your cPanel username and password as follows:
- Login to your client area at http://www.nativespace.com.
- Click ‘My Hosting Packages’
- Alongside the relevant package click ‘View Details’
- Locate your cPanel login information under ‘Login Details’
How do I find my cPanel password?
- Open the CPanel login screen and click the “Forgotten Password” link to open the Password Recovery screen.
- Type your CPanel username or the main domain name for your account in the Domain Name or Username field.
- Click the “Lookup Account” button.