Where do I find cPanel username and password?
You can retrieve your cPanel username and password as follows:
- Login to your client area at http://www.nativespace.com.
- Click ‘My Hosting Packages’
- Alongside the relevant package click ‘View Details’
- Locate your cPanel login information under ‘Login Details’
How do I create a cPanel username?
How to Add a New User in cPanel
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Preferences section and click on User Manager.
- Once User Manager opens, click the Add User button to begin creating a new user account.
- Create the new user account by filling in the form provided. …
- Specify the services the user can access.
How do I find my cPanel login?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser. For example: https://192.168.0.1:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your IP address.
What is my cPanel username GoDaddy?
Go to your GoDaddy product page. Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage. In the account Dashboard, in the Settings section, find your cPanel login.
How do I change my cPanel username?
Can I change my cPanel account username?
- Go to the Hosting List menu in the bar on the left. Click Manage next to the subscription:
- On the next page, chose the Change cPanel username in the Account Actions drop-down menu:
- Enter the new cPanel username and agree to the disclaimer:
How do I find my cPanel?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
What is cPanel used for?
cPanel is a web hosting control panel software developed by cPanel, LLC. It provides a graphical interface (GUI) and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site to the website owner or the “end user”. It enables administration through a standard web browser using a three-tier structure.
How do I set up a cPanel account?
Creating cPanel Accounts
- Log in to WHM.
- Click on Account Functions and then Create a New Account.
- Fill in the fields on the Domain information page. …
- Select the desired package from the dropdown.
- Select your default theme and locale. …
- Set your DNS Settings. …
- Set the Mail Routing Settings. …
- Click on the Create button.
How do I activate my cPanel account?
how to activate cpanel license in ssh
- purchase a cPanel license.
- login your server via SSH.
- run usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt command and wait until its accomplishment.
How do I change my GoDaddy cPanel username?
When we set up your Linux Hosting account (also known as “provisioning”), we generated your cPanel login name and password to set up cPanel for your account. You can’t change your cPanel login name, and we don’t show you the password for security reasons.
How do I access cPanel on GoDaddy?
You can also access your GoDaddy cPanel interface directly through the URL input field on your web browser. Insert your domain name, followed by /cpanel. At this point, your browser should point you to the cPanel login page. From here, you can input your login information and directly access your cPanel tools.