How do I change my Webmail from Horde to Roundcube cPanel?
How to Switch between Horde and Roundcube
- Login to your Webmail interface.
- In the top right corner click on the drop-down arrow next to your email address. You will see this option regardless of the webmail client selected.
- At the top of the list, you will see the option for Horde or Roundcube.
How do I change my default Webmail?
To Change the default Webmail Application
- Open the menu in the top navigation by clicking on the arrow beside your email address >
- Next, Click the star icon ( ) that corresponds to the desired Webmail application to set as your default.
How do I change the interface in roundcube?
How to Change Roundcube Skins
- Launch your FTP client. …
- Open the “Roundcube” folder in the server pane.
- Open the “Skins” folder in the server pane.
- Click-and-drag the skin subfolder of your choice from the local pane to the server pane to upload the Roundcube skin.
How do I enable password changing in roundcube?
The password changing functionality in Roundcube is provided by the “password” plugin. You can enable the plugin by adding it to the “plugins” array of your config/config.
How do I change from squirrelmail to RoundCube in Bluehost?
Auto Installation of Roundcube for Website
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Find the Website section and select One-Click Installs.
- Click the One-Click Installs icon.
- Find the Webmail section and select Roundcube.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
What is RoundCube Webmail URL?
Logging into your RoundCube webmail application
Or, you can also go to the URL https://www.doteasy.com/webmail.
How do I access the Webmail interface in cPanel?
Navigate to cPanel’s Email Accounts interface (cPanel >> Home >> Email >> Email Accounts). Then, locate the email account in the table and click Check Email. The Webmail interface will open in a new browser tab.
How do I change my mail client in cPanel?
Change your webmail client
- If you are in the Horde interface or Roundcube interface, click cPanel Webmail Home. The Webmail interface will appear.
- In the Change your webmail client section, click the desired client’s logo or text description.
Which is better RoundCube or Horde?
According to the official cPanel documentation here’s the difference: Horde is for users who need a full suite of features that includes mobile email access and advanced productivity tools. RoundCube is for users who need a user-friendly web interface with some additional features available.