How do I restore my cPanel email?
1) Click on the E-Mail Backups icon under the JetBackup tab: You will see a list of all backups available for your e-mail accounts for the last 30 days: 2) Click on Restore icon to restore your e-mail account from any of the backups given.
How do I manually restore a cPanel backup?
Restore a home Directory Backup in cPanel
- Login to your cPanel.
- Under the files section, click on Backup Manager.
- Click on cPanel Backups.
- Under Restore a Home Directory Backup, click on Choose File.
- Find the appropriate file on your computer and click Open.
How do I download all emails from cPanel?
Select “Inbox in the “Folder Navigator” and click the “Choose Action” pull-down menu. Select “Download Folders” to download the emails in an MBOX file. Select “Download Folders [zip format]” to download the MBOX file in a zip file.
How do I restore emails from backup?
How do I restore an email backup?
- Open Backup & Restore in the control panel and click Email.
- Select the email address you want to restore from the drop-down menu.
- Select from which date you want to restore the backup.
- Select Restore backup to a new mail account and click Ok.
How do I backup my full cPanel?
To generate a full backup in cPanel:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Files section, click on the Backups icon.
- Under Full Backup, click Download a Full Account Backup.
- On the next page, select the Home Directory option from the Backup Destination drop-down menu.
How do I recover my domain email?
Restoring domains in the Control Panel
- In the Email section of the Control Panel, click Edit Domains.
- Click to put a check in the box beside each of the deleted domains that you want to restore.
- Click the Restore Domains icon.
Does cPanel full backup include emails?
Generally, a full backup contains all the domain files, including applications, email, databases, and others which you may not wish to copy to a new server.
Where is cPanel backup stored?
The BACKUPDIR is where cPanel stores the backups if they are retained locally. While these backups are useful, it may be prudent to generate a more current backup of MySQL. MYSQLBACKUP can return any of the following: accounts – All databases under each cPanel account are backed up directly into the account’s backup.
How do I restore a full backup?
Select whether to restore the backup file by username or by filename.
- If you select Restore with Username, select the username that is associated with the cPanel account that you wish to restore.
- If you select Restore with File, click Choose file and select the backup file from your local filesystem.
How do I import and export emails from cPanel?
Open Webmail via cPanel:
- Login to the cPanel account that owns the email address you are looking to export.
- On the main cPanel page for the account find and click the “Email Accounts” button.
- Now on the Email Accounts page, find the email address you’d like to export emails for.
How do I export my email from SiteGround?
Step 1: Login to the SiteGround account that you want to transfer the messages to from here. Step 2: Go to Websites -> Site Tools for the desired website. Step 3: Go to Email -> Accounts. Create the email account to which you will be transferring the messages.
How do I archive emails in cPanel?
1) Login to cPanel. 2) Click on the “Archive” under “Email” section. Here it saves incoming, outgoing, or mailing list messages for a specified amount of time. Make sure you have enough disk space available for the retention period you select.
How do I restore emails from Time Machine?
Select the Applications tab from the pull-down list and double-click Time Machine. Find the target Time Machine backup which with the date before you deleted your email. Find the target Time Machine file and click Restore to recover the deleted emails to your Mac.