What is JetBackup cPanel?
JetBackup is the software that we use to back up our servers to our disaster recovery server located in a remote facility. … If you want to generate and/or download a full backup of your account or even partial backups of your account as your data is right now you will want to do that via cPanel -> Files -> Backup.
How do I set up JetBackup?
Under the plugins menu, click on JetApps > JetBackup(More Details), choose your preferred tier and approve the installation. You will be prompted with a success confirmation box once the installation is finished. For more information regarding JetBackup tiers and updates, please visit JetBackup Updates.
How do I restore using JetBackup?
In order to restore file, go to file backups on the cPanel-JetBackup menu. Choose your desired backup to restore the file from and hit the file manager button. Choose your files to restore and hit the restore selected button. You will have to approve the restore conditions and then hit the add to restore queue button.
How will JetBackup process the backups on the first run after adding a new destination?
Local to remote backups, using “SSH” as a destination. At first run, JetBackup will create a full backup for all accounts. From the second backup job run and on, only new or modified file changes will need to be backed up.
How do I get rid of JetBackup?
Under the plugins menu, click on JetApps > JetBackup(More Details) > Uninstall and approve the uninstallation. You will be prompted with a success confirmation box once the uninstallation is finished.
How do I backup my full cPanel?
To generate a full backup in cPanel:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Files section, click on the Backups icon.
- Under Full Backup, click Download a Full Account Backup.
- On the next page, select the Home Directory option from the Backup Destination drop-down menu.
How do I install JetBackup 4?
- Purchase a JetBackup license in the cPanel Store.
- Log in to your server via SSH as the root user.
- Run these commands to install the software:
- Run this command to install JetBackup in your preferred tier (replace stable with edge or beta to use either of those tiers instead):
- jetapps –install jetbackup stable.
How do I enable softaculous in cPanel?
How to install Softaculous on a VPS/Dedicated server with cPanel/WHM
- Log into your WHM (as a root user).
- Go to Server Configuration (1), click Tweak Settings (2) and navigate to the PHP tab (3). …
- Click on the Save button below. …
- If you have a firewall, access to download packages from *.softaculous.com should be allowed.
What is a safety backup JetBackup?
“Safety backups” are a safe restore point. The safety restore point is created for the account before JetBackup starts the restore process. It can be useful if for some reason the restore was not successful or as expected, so you can always go back to the original starting point.
Can a client schedule a backup job to run right after another backup job?
After Backup job is done – The job depends on another Backup job to be finished, only then it will be executed. When this option is chosen, You can also set a “delay” in minutes/hours/days to wait before starting.