How do I restore a full cPanel backup?
Restore a home Directory Backup in cPanel
- Login to your cPanel.
- Under the files section, click on Backup Manager.
- Click on cPanel Backups.
- Under Restore a Home Directory Backup, click on Choose File.
- Find the appropriate file on your computer and click Open.
How do I restore my GoDaddy website backup?
Restoring files after backup
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Manage all next to Website Security and Backups.
- For the site you want to restore, select Details under Backups.
- Navigate to the desired backup date and select Restore Options.
- Select Auto Restore Files for Files Restore.
How do I restore my cPanel file?
Restoring deleted files
- Click View Trash from the toolbar.
- Select the file or folder you want to restore.
- Click Restore from the top toolbar. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select Restore from the options menu.
- Confirm that you want to restore.
Where is cPanel backup stored?
The BACKUPDIR is where cPanel stores the backups if they are retained locally. While these backups are useful, it may be prudent to generate a more current backup of MySQL. MYSQLBACKUP can return any of the following: accounts – All databases under each cPanel account are backed up directly into the account’s backup.
How do I restore my backup website?
How to manually restore a WordPress website from a backup (In 5 steps)
- Step 1: Log in to your hosting account and open phpMyAdmin. …
- Step 2: Import your backup database. …
- Step 3: Install and log in to your FTP client. …
- Step 4: Upload your WordPress backup files. …
- Step 5: Check to verify that your site was safely restored.
How do I undo changes in cPanel?
To do so, perform the following steps:
- In the Files and Directories section, select Browse files and directories. …
- Click Show Backups to list the backups for that file or directory. …
- In the Backups section, choose the backup that you wish to restore and click Restore.
- The system will ask you to confirm the restoration.
How do I recover Files from File Manager?
Restore photos & videos If you deleted an item and want it back, check your trash to see if it’s there.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back:
How can I restore my deleted Files?
Recover Deleted Files
- Look in the trash bin.
- Use your system file history backup tool.
- Use a file recovery program.
- Save a copy on a cloud based service.