How do I remove mods from my server?
Log in to your Multicraft here and stop your server. Use Filezilla to access your server mods folder, select the mod you want, and then press the Delete key.
How do I reset apex hosting?
Select the Reset Server Files’ button. When prompted, type in reset and select the green Reset Server button. Start the server. This will load a new everything.
How do I change my apex hosting Modpack?
Select the respective server you plan to change and navigate to its details page. Within the details page is a value labeled JAR and a dropdown to go with it that contains a list of predefined jars for quick installation/updating. Select the version you wish to update to and then click the Save button.
How do I uninstall Apex plugins?
The logical thing to do when you want to remove a plugin, is to go to the edit page of the plugin and push the “Delete” button.
How do I edit a mod config file?
Editing Minecraft Server Config Files
- To access your config files, select the respective server and navigate over to the left side menu and select Config Files.
- You will then be presented with a list of configuration files the panel deems editable.
- To edit the file, simply click its Name.
How do you change the world type on Apex hosting?
How to create a flat world in Minecraft
- Stop your server.
- To the left of the panel, click on “Config files”, then “Server Settings”.
- Change the level-type to FLAT in the server settings file and press save.
- Once you press save, you’ll see a popup asking to create a new world. …
- Start your server.
How do I get World file from Apex hosting?
- Go to your Apex Panel and stop the server.
- Connect to your server files using an FTP program.
- Once in the FTP, locate the folder named “pocketmine”. …
- Once in the pocketmine folder, navigate to the “worlds” directory.
- Find the world you want to download and drag it onto your computer.
How do I turn my Modpack into a server pack?
How to create a server for your Platform modpack
- Have you tested your modpack in singleplayer yet? …
- Create a new folder for your server.
- Put the minecraft-server-
- Copying your mods folder from your modpack into the same folder.
- Remove any “client only” mods like Damage Indicators, Waila, Custom Lan Ports, etc.
How do you tell if a mod is client side or server side?
Basically, any mod which changes your perspective without changing the mechanics of the world around you is going to be client-side, generally. So mods like REI’s Minimap or Optifine are client-side. NEI is a special deal because it can be configured server-side to prohibit non-admins from accessing Cheat Mode.
How do I uninstall oxide?
Just update your server with Steam. Oxide is a mod, so any updates will uninstall it. You’ll likely have to force Steam to update though if you are already updated to the latest Rust version.
How do I update plugins on Apex hosting?
Head to the Game Panel and click FTP File Access to the left of the panel. Once you login to the FTP File Access you will see a list of your files. Open the plugins folder and click “Upload” to the top left of the page. Drag your plugins over to the right side of the page and wait for it to reach 100%.
How do I uninstall spigot plugins?
Scroll through the list of jar files to find the plugin that you want to uninstall. Select the plugin jar file you want to uninstall, and delete the jar file. This will disable the plugin. If you wish to completely remove all traces of the plugin from your server, select the plugin’s folder and delete that as well.