How do I log into my cPanel?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
How do I find my cPanel ID and password?
You can retrieve your cPanel username and password as follows:
- Login to your client area at http://www.nativespace.com.
- Click ‘My Hosting Packages’
- Alongside the relevant package click ‘View Details’
- Locate your cPanel login information under ‘Login Details’
What is cPanel username and password?
You can view your cPanel username in your Admin Details in AMP. For step-by-step instructions, please see our article What if I forgot my cPanel username. The default cPanel password is usually the same as your AMP password, but you can also reset your cPanel password through AMP, if needed.
What is the default port for cPanel?
WHM/cPanel is the most popular hosting control panel used world wide by hosting companies. Default port numbers for cPanel and WHM are 2082/2083 and 2086/2087 respectively.
Why can’t I log into cPanel?
most probably cPanel access ports are blocked on the side of your ISP, local computer, network, firewall or antivirus. In such cases you can use http://cpanel.example.com as it’s using HTTP port 80, which is available for everyone in the Internet. Also, you can check if a specific port is blocked using Telnet command.
How do I access afrihost cPanel?
How to log into cPanel
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the ‘Shared Hosting’ section, select the domain you wish to access.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
How do I log into my WordPress cPanel?
1) Login to the cPanel account. 2) Navigate to the “Softaculous Apps Installer” menu and you will see a list of scripts available for us to install. Click on the “WordPress” option to navigate to the WordPress installation section. 3) This action will redirect you to the WordPress installation page.
How do I find my cPanel credentials?
In order to access your web hosting control panel, cPanel, enter one of the following URLs in your preferred browser. https://192.168.0.1:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your IP address. https://yourdomain.com:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your domain name.
How can I recover my cPanel login details?
- Open the CPanel login screen and click the “Forgotten Password” link to open the Password Recovery screen.
- Type your CPanel username or the main domain name for your account in the Domain Name or Username field.
- Click the “Lookup Account” button.
What is my cPanel password?
Reset your cPanel account password
Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box and click Reset Password. Enter your contact email address in the Contact Email Address text box and click Send Security Code. Note: To resend the security code, click Send Security Code Again.
How do I recover my cPanel password?
Method 1: Via the cPanel Login Page
- Enter your cPanel’s URL in a browser.
- Click the Reset Password link.
- On the next page, enter your username.
- Once done, click the Reset Password button.
- Enter your signup email address, then click the Send Security Code button.
How do I change my cPanel username and password?
Changing your cPanel password
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the PREFERENCES section of the cPanel home screen, click Password & Security:
- In the Old Password text box, type your current password.
- In the New Password text box, type the new password that you want.
- In the New Password (Again) text box, retype the new password.
What is a cPanel username?
The username for your account – This is your cPanel username or the domain on the account. The password for your account – This is set when you create the account, and it can also be reset later if you forget.