How do I restore my cPanel account from backup?
To restore your cPanel account, obtain a backup archive or a cpmove file of the old account. Either generate the backup archive in cPanel’s Backup interface (cPanel >> Home >> Files >> Backup), or obtain a cpmove archive from your hosting provider. Important: Do not create the cPanel account that you plan to restore.
How do I restore a full backup?
Right-click the Start button, then select Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Backup and Restore. Do one of the following: To restore your files, choose Restore my files. To restore the files of all users, choose Restore all users’ files.
How do I restore my website using cPanel?
How to manually restore WordPress using cPanel
- Login to your cPanel account. …
- Under the files section, click on the backup Wizard Icon.
- Click on the “Restore” button to start the restore process.
- On the select restore type page, click on the “Home Directory” button.
Where is cPanel backup?
To configure system backups to include custom files or directories, create a new file or directory in the /var/cpanel/backups/extras directory (for example, /var/cpanel/backups/extras/etc ). In that file, enter an absolute path to any files that you wish to back up (for example, /etc/example. conf ).
How do I backup my cPanel email account?
How to backup and restore emails in cPanel manually
- Login to your old cPanel account.
- Go to Backup Wizard -> Back Up -> Full Backup.
- Click on the “Generate Backup” button.
- Download the backup file from File Manager -> home/username.
- Extract the file and go to homedir -> mail -> domain.com (folder).
How do I restore my backup website?
The general process entails:
- Step 1: Go to Backups tool. Access your hosting account and select your site. You’ll see an option of “Backups” in the menu list. …
- Step 2: Select backup version to restore. Now, you need to select the backup version that you want to restore and proceed.
How do I backup my full cPanel?
To generate a full backup in cPanel:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Files section, click on the Backups icon.
- Under Full Backup, click Download a Full Account Backup.
- On the next page, select the Home Directory option from the Backup Destination drop-down menu.
How do I upload my website to cPanel?
Uploading your website in cPanel guide
Select the Web Root (public_html/www) option and press the Go button. You will now see the File Manager screen. Click on the Upload icon. Press the Browse button to select the file you wish to upload.
How do I restore cPanel backups for addon domains partial cPanel transfer?
There are 2 ways to do this:
- Restoration from cPanel > Backups menu: Choose the previously downloaded . …
- Restoration from cPanel > phpMyAdmin menu. At first, you need to create the database, database user and password in cPanel > MySQL Databases menu. …
- Database configuration files. We are almost done. …