How do I get my Emcgrab report?
Export Emcgrab report from ESXi server.
- Download emcgrab utility from below link.
- https://communities.vmware.com/thread/478860? start=0&tstart=0.
- Extract emcgrab utility on your local computer. In my case, I have copied it on N drive.
- Go to extracted path in command prompt.
What is host grab?
EMC Grab is a utility that is run locally on each host and gathers storage-specific information (driver version, storage-technical details, etc).
How do I run EMC grab on Windows?
Steps to run on Windows Server:
- Download the EMC Grab Utility as per your windows server version.
- Double click on EMCRPTS_X64_V61.exe.
- Now you can see a command prompt screen running and collecting various system details.
- Once it completes the collection, the zip file will be saved in the below path:
How do I run EMC grabs on a vmware ESXI host?
- Download the EMC grab.
- Browse to the EMC grab downloaded folder in command prompt.
- Enter the below command: …
- Accept the Legal Agreement by typing Y.
- Enter the following information – Party Number, Company Name, Phone, Email, SR Number etc. …
- Now the tool will start to collect the data and wait for it to finish.
How do I run Emcreports?
THE -PATH SWITCH ALLOWS YOU TO RUN EMCREPORTS FROM OTHER THAN THE DEFAULT FOLDER: 1) GO TO A COMMAND PROMPT AND CD TO THE DIRECTORY WHERE EMCREPORTS. EXE IS LOCATED (YOU CAN EXECUTE EMCREPORTS FROM ANY DIRECTORY). 2) ENTER THE FOLLOWING COMMAND SYNTAX: EMCRPTS_X86_V56. EXE /C:”EMCRPT.