How do I start Apache server?
You can also run Apache via the shortcut Start Apache in Console placed to Start Menu –> Programs –> Apache HTTP Server 2.0. xx –> Control Apache Server during the installation. This will open a console window and start Apache inside it.
How do I fix failed to start Apache server?
The reason Apache fails to start is because something is already listening on the port/ip combination. The log entries of “Address already in use” indicate this. You need to identify what other service is running on those ports and then go and shut it off before turning on Apache.
How do I make sure Apache is working?
Apache HTTP web server
Go to http://server-ip:80 on your web browser. A page saying your Apache server is running properly should show up. This command will show whether Apache is running or has stopped.
How do I restart Apache gracefully?
Based on apache manual, apachectl -k graceful should be the way to graceful restart apache, but I got notice as below: [root@localhost root]# apachectl -k graceful Passing arguments to httpd using apachectl is no longer supported. You can only start/stop/restart httpd using this script.
What is the command to ensure Apache starts on boot up?
local file with apachectl -k start (the command to start Apache).
How do I restart Apache on Windows 10?
- Click the start button and type CMD (if on Windows Vista or later and Apache is installed as a service make sure this is an elevated command prompt)
- In the command window that appears type cd C:xamppapachebin (the default installation path for Xampp)
- Then type httpd -k restart.
Why Apache server is not working?
first go to in configure httpd. conf folder in apache and open change the port value 80 instead of 8080 ( two place u need to check in code ) . then go to services (click ur start button and type this in ” search programs and file “) and then search for “Web Deployment Agent Service”and stop it.
How do I restart httpd?
You can use the service or systemctl command to restart httpd server. Another option is use /etc/init. d/httpd service script.
How do I install httpd?
Use the following steps to install Apache:
- Run the following command: yum install httpd.
- Use the systemd systemctl tool to start the Apache service: systemctl start httpd.
- Enable the service to start automatically on boot: systemctl enable httpd.service.
How do I start httpd?
You can also start httpd using /sbin/service httpd start . This starts httpd but does not set the environment variables. If you are using the default Listen directive in httpd. conf , which is port 80, you will need to have root privileges to start the apache server.
How do I restart my web server?
Stop or restart the Webserver
- For Windows, go to the Start menu, select Administrative Tools > Services, locate “NetApp SANtricity Web Services,” and then select either Stop or Restart.
- For Linux, choose the method of stopping and restarting the Webserver for your operating system version.
How do I know if I have Apache or nginx?
How to Check If You’re Running Nginx or Apache. On most websites, you can simply check the server HTTP header to see if it says Nginx or Apache. You can see HTTP headers by launching the network tab in Chrome Devtools. Or you can check headers in a tool like Pingdom or GTmetrix.