How do I find my SMTP host and port in outlook?
Outlook for PC
In Outlook, click File. Then navigate to Account Settings > Account Settings. On the Email tab, double-click on the account you want to connect to HubSpot. Below Server Information, you can find your incoming mail server (IMAP) and outgoing mail server (SMTP) names.
How do I enable SMTP in Outlook?
Please enable your SMTP authentication by following the steps below;
- Click “Tools” then “Accounts Settings…”.
- Click “Change…”.
- Click “More Settings”.
- Click “Outgoing Server”.
- Check “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires Authentication”.
- Select “Use same settings as my incoming mail server”.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
How do I add SMTP to Outlook?
SMTP settings for Outlook
- Select “Account Settings…” from the “Tools” menu.
- Select your email account and click on the “Change” button.
- Insert your server’s name in the “Outgoing mail server (SMTP)” field. …
- Click on the “More Settings…” button.
- Select the “Outgoing Server” tab.
How do I find my POP and SMTP settings?
Click Server Settings, under the account you want to check the settings for. Update the incoming server settings. Click Outgoing Server (SMTP) at the bottom of the menu to the left. Select the account you want to check settings for and click Edit.
How do I find my SMTP server outlook 2010?
Click More Settings. Click Outgoing Server. Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
Does Outlook allow SMTP?
While the Outlook SMTP server lets you send emails using your Outlook account, POP3 and IMAP let you import emails that other people have sent you. We’ll cover IMAP in the next section.
How do I find my SMTP server in Outlook 365?
Find your Exchange mailbox server settings
- Sign in to your account using Outlook Web App. …
- In Outlook Web App, on the toolbar, select Settings > Mail > POP and IMAP.
- The POP3, IMAP4, and SMTP server name and other settings you may need to enter are listed on the POP and IMAP settings page.