How do I find my cPanel username and password?
You can retrieve your cPanel username and password as follows:
- Login to your client area at http://www.nativespace.com.
- Click ‘My Hosting Packages’
- Alongside the relevant package click ‘View Details’
- Locate your cPanel login information under ‘Login Details’
How do I find my cPanel login?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser. For example: https://192.168.0.1:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your IP address.
How do I find my cPanel account?
How To Create A New cPanel in WHM – cPanel Setup
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.
How do I find my cPanel Username and password Bluehost?
Your username can be found in the welcome email sent to you when your account was initially set up. If you did not receive this or have lost the Welcome Email, please contact our Support Department at 888-401-4678, and we will be happy to resend this email.
How do I change my cPanel Username and password?
Changing your cPanel password
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the PREFERENCES section of the cPanel home screen, click Password & Security:
- In the Old Password text box, type your current password.
- In the New Password text box, type the new password that you want.
- In the New Password (Again) text box, retype the new password.
Where is my cPanel Username and password Godaddy?
Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage. In the account Dashboard, in the Settings section, find your cPanel login.