How do I find my cPanel details?
You can retrieve your cPanel username and password as follows:
- Login to your client area at http://www.nativespace.com.
- Click ‘My Hosting Packages’
- Alongside the relevant package click ‘View Details’
- Locate your cPanel login information under ‘Login Details’
Accessing User Manager
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Preferences section and click on User Manager.
- Once User Manager opens, click the Add User button to begin creating a new user account.
- Create the new user account by filling in the form provided. …
- Specify the services the user can access.
What is cPanel in website?
cPanel is a web hosting control panel software developed by cPanel, LLC. It provides a graphical interface (GUI) and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site to the website owner or the “end user”. It enables administration through a standard web browser using a three-tier structure.
How do I access my cPanel website using IP address?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser. For example: https://198.51.100.1:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your IP address. https://example.com:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your domain name.
How do I access afrihost cPanel?
How to log into cPanel
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the ‘Shared Hosting’ section, select the domain you wish to access.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
How do I find my cPanel username?
cPanel – Your hosting account’s Control Panel
- Log into AMP.
- Click the Account Technical Details button.
- Your cPanel username will be listed next to Username.
What is my cPanel IP address?
Click on Statistics (1) on the left side of cPanel and then go to Server Information (2) Locate your account’s IP address. This may say Shared IP Address or Dedicated IP address depending on how your account is configured.
How do I find my cPanel details from Hostinger?
You can access hPanel by either logging into your profile on Hostinger. TLD (the TLD differs based on the reseller where you created your account) and by clicking on Log In: Or by following this link: hPanel. In case you have no Hostinger account yet, you can try the hPanel out here – hPanel demo.
How do I use cPanel?
cPanel is where you’ll come to:
- Connect domain names to your hosting.
- Set up emails for your site.
- Install WordPress (or another content management system)
- Back up your website.
- Upload files to your server.
- Check your bandwidth and other usage stats.
- Change various security settings.
- Install add-on apps on your server.
How do I access my website control panel?
To access the control panel, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your account.
- Under Hosting, click Web Hosting, and then click Manage.
- Click the Control Panel link under the name of your hosting account. A new window or tab should open; if a window doesn’t open, please check your web browser’s pop-up settings.
Why can’t I access my cPanel?
most probably cPanel access ports are blocked on the side of your ISP, local computer, network, firewall or antivirus. In such cases you can use http://cpanel.example.com as it’s using HTTP port 80, which is available for everyone in the Internet. Also, you can check if a specific port is blocked using Telnet command.
How do I access my cPanel email?
Log in to cPanel. In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts. Under Email Accounts, locate the e-mail account that you want to access, and then click Check Email. Alternatively, you can use the URL http://www.example.com:2096, where example.com is your domain name, to access webmail.