How do I clone a cPanel account?
Three simple steps to duplicate a cPanel account into another domain.
- 1.) Make a full cpanel backup of the first account. …
- 2.) Change the domain and username of the first account. …
- 3.) Restore the cpanel backup of first account (created in step #1 above) and you now have both or duplicate accounts.
How do I add cPanel to WHM?
How To Create A New cPanel in WHM – cPanel Setup
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.
How do I reset my cPanel account from WHM?
Reset cPanel Through WHM
- Login to WHM with your login credentials.
- In search box type “List Accounts“.
- You can find all your client accounts on the particular server.
- Select the Exact domain that you want to reset it.
- Click and move to cPanel.
How do I clone a website in cPanel?
How to Manually Clone a Website with cPanel
- Create a new folder and copy the site’s files into it.
- Export the original site’s database, create a new database for the clone, and import the data into it.
- Configure the clone to work with the new database.
How do you clone an account in WHM?
Go to WHM > Account Function > Modify an Account
Select the account/domain to duplicate. Change username and domain name to the duplicate account name. Click on Save.
How do you clone a website in WHM?
How to Clone Website Using Softaculous?
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Go to the section ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’.
- Click the application in which you want to clone.
- Click on the icon ‘Clone’.
- Enter the Clone installation details.
- Click the button ‘Clone Installation’.
What is the difference between cPanel and WHM?
WHM is a Reseller control panel. It is used by resellers to manage all the hosting accounts of their reseller plans. cPanel is the control panel used by the end users under a reseller of hosting provider. … cPanel only provides access to web hosting account on the server to its users.
How do I get a WHM account?
With the hosting package created, you can proceed to account creation. In the WHM search box, enter “create” and click Create a New Account, which will appear under Account Functions. In the Create a New Account page, complete the required account details, including Domain Information, Package selection and Settings.
How do I create a reseller in WHM?
How to Create a Reseller WHM
- Log in to root WHM. …
- Navigate to the search bar at the top left of the screen, search the keyword “create.”
- Click on Create a New Account under Account Functions.
- Fill in the new account information.
- Navigate to the Reseller Settings, check to Make the account a Reseller. …
- Click Create.
How do I delete my cPanel account from WHM?
Click + next to the account you wish to delete. 5. A set of options will appear. Click Terminate Account to delete the account.
How to delete a cPanel account in WHM
- Log into WHM.
- Type “accounts” in the search box.
- Click List Accounts.
How can I change my cPanel password in WHM Milesweb?
Steps to Reset a cPanel Password
- Log in to your WHM account.
- In the left-hand menu, click on the Account Functions option.
- Next, click on the Password Modification tool. …
- Select the account for which you want to change the password by highlight in the list.
- In the Password field, enter the new password.
How do I recover my WHM password?
Password reset can be done here if you have forgotten the old WHM /cPanel password.
- Log in to Customer Portal.
- Click Hosting from the left menu.
- Locate your Reseller package from the list, then click its Manage link.
- In the Settings tab, click the Reset Password button.
How do I clone a siteground website?
How to Clone WordPress to Folder
- Create the new folder (if it does not exist) The first step in moving or copying your website to a new location is to create the new directory. …
- Create a copy of the files. …
- Create a copy of the database. …
- Reconfigure WordPress to work with the new URL.
How do you clone a website and make it your own?
Make a copy of your site
- On a computer, open the site you want to copy in new Google Sites.
- In the top right, click More. Duplicate site.
- Under “File name,” enter a name for your copied site.
- Optional: To change the location of the site, click Change.
- Click OK.
How do I transfer a website from one domain to another?
How to Transfer a Website to a New Domain
- Backup Your Website. We assume that you’ve already found a new web host and domain name for your site. …
- Check Your DNS Settings. …
- Transfer Files to a New Domain. …
- Make Sure to Redirect Pages. …
- Fix Any Broken Links. …
- Let Google Know About the Site Transfer. …
- Check Your Site.