How do I disable SMTP restrictions in cPanel?
- Login to WHM as the root user.
- Navigate to: Home »Security Center »SMTP Restrictions.
- Click the “Disable” button. Have more questions? Submit a Request. Related articles.
How do I change SMTP settings in cPanel?
In cPanel, navigate to the Email Accounts interface, which you will find in the main page menu’s Email section.
- Click the “Create” button.
- On the next page, select a domain, a username, and a password. …
- On this page, you will find the username and the URL and SMTP port number of the outgoing server.
How do I find my SMTP server details cPanel?
Once you have opened the cPanel web interface find the Mail section. Click Email Accounts. From the list of email accounts locate the email account you require the server settings for.
What is WHM?
cPanel’s WebHost Manager (WHM) is a web application that provides administrative control of your Virtual Private Server (VPS) or Dedicated server. You use WHM with cPanel to create individual accounts, add domains, manage hosting features, and perform basic maintenance.
Where are email settings in cPanel?
Steps to Find your Email Settings in cPanel
- Login into your cPanel.
- Go to Mail > Email Accounts.
- Navigate to your email and select “Connect Devices”. Note! …
- You can find the settings under Mail Client Manual Settings. Please note that different versions of cPanel can have different appearances.
How do I enable SMTP Authentication in my mail client cPanel?
@RomanU Try this:
- Access your cPanel dashboard.
- Type “Email Routing” in the search bar or find it in the “Email” section.
- On the next page, choose your domain from the drop-down list.
- Once you’ve selected the domain, you will want to make sure it’s set to “local mail exchanger”, then click change.
How do I change my mail client in cPanel?
Change your webmail client
- If you are in the Horde interface or Roundcube interface, click cPanel Webmail Home. The Webmail interface will appear.
- In the Change your webmail client section, click the desired client’s logo or text description.
How do I set up outgoing mail server in WHM SMTP?
How to configure your outgoing mail server in WHM (SMTP)
- Its configuration page can be found under Service Configuration.
- Click Exim Configuration Editor. You probably noticed that some of the options faded out as soon as the page loaded. …
- Click Save.
How do I authenticate my SMTP server?
How to configure SMTP authentication
- Right-click on the context menu of your e-mail account and click on “Settings”
- Navigate to “Outgoing server (SMTP)” select your mail server and click “Edit”
- Activate the option “Use username and password” and enter your e-mail address.
- Confirm the settings with “OK”
How do I setup a domain for my SMTP server?
To set up your SMTP settings:
- Access your SMTP Settings.
- Enable “Use custom SMTP server”
- Set up your Host.
- Enter the applicable Port to match your Host.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password.
- Optional: Select Require TLS/SSL.