How do I change my WordPress admin password in cPanel?
- Log in to cPanel.
- Navigate to the Software section, then click on QuickInstall.
- At the top of the page, click My Installs.
- Locate your WordPress installation.
- Click on the Reset Password link.
- Select the username you wish to change the password for from the dropdown box, then enter a new password.
How do I find my WordPress admin password in cPanel?
If you forget your password, it is usually best to reset it by going to [yourdomain]/wp-admin and clicking the Forgot your Password? link. However, if for any reason you need to see or change your WordPress email, username, or password, you can do so from within your hosting cPanel.
How do I change my admin password in cPanel?
Changing your cPanel password
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the PREFERENCES section of the cPanel home screen, click Password & Security:
- In the Old Password text box, type your current password.
- In the New Password text box, type the new password that you want.
- In the New Password (Again) text box, retype the new password.
How do I change my WordPress admin password?
How to Reset Your WordPress Password from the WordPress Login Screen
- Go to your WordPress Login screen.
- Click Lost Your Password.
- Enter the email address associated with your WordPress login.
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered. …
- Type in a New Password or keep the auto-generated password provided.
How do I reset my WordPress site from cPanel?
How to manually restore WordPress using cPanel
- Login to your cPanel account. …
- Under the files section, click on the backup Wizard Icon.
- Click on the “Restore” button to start the restore process.
- On the select restore type page, click on the “Home Directory” button.
How do I reset my WordPress password from Godaddy cPanel?
Reset your WordPress password
- Click on the Lost your password? link.
- Enter your username or email address into the field.
- Click Get New Password.
- Check the email account for the password recovery email.
- Open the email, and click the password recovery link.
- Enter your new password, and click Reset Password.
How do I remove WordPress from cPanel?
How to Uninstall WordPress from cPanel
- Step 1: Log in to cPanel. Login to your hosting account via cPanel.
- Step 2: Delete the WordPress Files. Load the File Manager, navigate to the public_html directory, and remove the files related to WordPress.
- Step 3: Delete the Database.
How do I change my cPanel hosting password?
If you are using email and password to log in, to change the password click on your avatar and choose Account Information (My Profile): On Account Information page you will see the Login settings section and two buttons: Button to change your password.
How do I reset my cPanel password?
How to enable cPanel password reset in WHM? Print
- Login to your WHM panel.
- In the left side menu panel, search for Tweak Settings. …
- On the next screen, type Reset Password for cPanel accounts in Find box.
- On the next screen, you will see an option Reset Password for cPanel accounts.
How do I recover my WordPress admin password?
You can simply go to the login screen of your WordPress website and click on the ‘Lost your password? ‘ link. When you click on the link you are taken to the password reset page. Once you enter your username or email address, WordPress will send a password reset link to the associated email address.