How do I change my cPanel Username and password?
Changing your cPanel password
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the PREFERENCES section of the cPanel home screen, click Password & Security:
- In the Old Password text box, type your current password.
- In the New Password text box, type the new password that you want.
- In the New Password (Again) text box, retype the new password.
How do I reset my cPanel account?
To reset your CPanel account you have to follow simple 6 steps: Create a backup of all your data. Delete all your sub/add-on and parked domains.
- Login to your CPanel account.
- Under “Mail” section Click on “Email Accounts”
- Click on “delete” button next to all your accounts.
- And the will deleted from your CPanel.
Is it possible to change cPanel Username?
Changing your server username is possible, but you should be aware of the following: Your cPanel login details will change, so any users in your organisation who have these will need to be updated.
How do I find my cPanel Username and password?
You can retrieve your cPanel username and password as follows:
- Login to your client area at http://www.nativespace.com.
- Click ‘My Hosting Packages’
- Alongside the relevant package click ‘View Details’
- Locate your cPanel login information under ‘Login Details’
How do I change my login credentials in cPanel?
Select your cPanel account, and next to the account, you can drop down settings with ” +, ” from there, you see the option to ” Change Password,” and you can input your new password. From cPanel Home » Preferences » Password & Security : You will need to input the Old Password, followed by the New password.
How do I change my email password in cPanel?
Log in to your cPanel account. Click on Email Accounts under the Email section. Locate the account you wish to update the password for and click the Manage button located to the right of the account listing. Under the section labeled Security, find the field for New Password and enter your new password.
How do I delete my cPanel account?
Deleting a cPanel from WHM
Login to your Web Host Manager(WHM). Type ‘terminate’ in the WHM search (on the left). Under the Account Functions section, click Terminate Accounts. Select the Remove button to the right of the account you want to delete.
How do I reset my cPanel website?
To do this, you can use the cPanel File Manager:
- Log in to cPanel. …
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager:
- In the File Manager Directory Selection dialog box, select Web Root, and then click Go.
- Click Select All, and then click Delete.
- In the Delete dialog box, click Delete File(s).
How do I remove a site from cPanel?
Login to cPanel. Click the Addon Domains button in the Domains section. On the next page, you will see all your Addon domains listed. Click the Remove link beside the domain you want deleted.
How can I change my email id in cPanel?
Create a new email account in cPanel with the name you’d like to use. Use a tool like rsync to move the email between accounts. Email data is located in /home/username/mail/domain.com/emailaddress. Once the mail is copied, access the new email account and confirm you can see the messages.
How do I create a new user in cPanel?
How to Add a New User in cPanel
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Preferences section and click on User Manager.
- Once User Manager opens, click the Add User button to begin creating a new user account.
- Create the new user account by filling in the form provided. …
- Specify the services the user can access.
How do I change the name of my home folder in cPanel?
How to change the default home directory in WHM
- Go to Server Configuration, then Basic cPanel/WHM Setup.
- Scroll down. …
- Let’s do that as an example.
- Change this to the desired directory name.
- Click Save.
How do I login to my cPanel account?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
How do I reset my cPanel password?
Reset your cPanel account password
Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box and click Reset Password. Enter your contact email address in the Contact Email Address text box and click Send Security Code. Note: To resend the security code, click Send Security Code Again.
How do I find my cPanel account?
How To Create A New cPanel in WHM – cPanel Setup
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.