How do I add a host to Bluehost?
Create a New Hosting Package
- Log into your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click the ”Create Package” icon, and complete the following fields: New Package Name: Enter the desired name. …
- Advanced Settings. …
- Once you have defined all the package limitations, click the “Add” button to complete the process.
How do I change my host password?
Changing your hosting/cPanel password
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click the green My Products button.
- Click on your web hosting product.
- On the Web Hosting Dashboard page, click Change cPanel Password >> underneath the hosting username.
- This will open up an area for you to create a new password.
How do I give someone else access to Bluehost?
From the side navigation menu to the left, choose Users. This screen will show you all the existing users. Click Add New to create a new one. On this page, you will need to enter the information for your new user, such as username, email, and setting up a password.
How do I password protect my website Bluehost?
Navigate the folder structure and select the directory you want. NOTE: To open a folder and see its contents click the folder. To select a folder for password protection click on the folder name. Choose the Password protect this directory option.
How do I add a name server to Bluehost?
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Click the domains tab from the navigation menu that stretches across the top of your screen.
- Scroll down and select your domain name from the list on the left. …
- Click the name servers tab on the right.
- Select Use Custom Nameservers.
- Enter the new name servers.
How do I add an existing domain to Bluehost?
How to Connect a Domain Registered Elsewhere
- Remember where you registered your domain, and log into that registrar’s website. If you don’t remember the company where you registered your domain, you can look it up here. …
- Find the nameserver settings. …
- Copy/paste Bluehost nameservers. …
- ‘Save’ or ‘Submit’ your changes.
How do I change my Bluehost cPanel password?
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Click the Profile icon towards the top right corner of your screen.
- Click Security in the submenu to manage your passwords.
- Under the Main Password, click the Change Password button.
- Choose the new password you would like to use.
How do I find my cPanel username and password Bluehost?
Your username can be found in the welcome email sent to you when your account was initially set up. If you did not receive this or have lost the Welcome Email, please contact our Support Department at 888-401-4678, and we will be happy to resend this email.
How do I change my WordPress password in cPanel?
- Log in to cPanel.
- Navigate to the Software section, then click on QuickInstall.
- At the top of the page, click My Installs.
- Locate your WordPress installation.
- Click on the Reset Password link.
- Select the username you wish to change the password for from the dropdown box, then enter a new password.
How do I give someone access to my cPanel?
Accessing User Manager
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Preferences section and click on User Manager.
- Once User Manager opens, click the Add User button to begin creating a new user account.
- Create the new user account by filling in the form provided. …
- Specify the services the user can access.
How do I change my admin on Bluehost?
Log into your WordPress Dashboard. From the main left menu, choose “Users,” and select “All Users.” 2.) You will arrive at your user screen where you can hover over “Change role to…” to adjust the permissions of a specific user.
How do I create a cPanel account on Bluehost?
Creating a cPanel
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.
How do I password protect a Web page?
How to password protect a website folder using . htaccess
- Create a file using a text editor such as Notepad or TextEdit.
- Save the file as: .htpasswd.
- Copy and paste the username/password string generated using our tool into the document.
- Upload the . htpasswd file to your website using FTP.
How do I lock a website folder?
How to Protect Web Hosted Folders with Passwords
- Log into cPanel and scroll down to the Security section.
- Click Password Protect Directories.
- If a box pops up, select the domain that you want to protect.
- Select the folder you want to protect.
How do I password protect a folder in cPanel?
Click the “Directory Privacy” icon. Select the directory to start with, then click “Go”. Select the directory you want to password protect by clicking its name. Check the “Password Protect” box, then give a name for the directory, and click “Save”.