How do I add another domain to my host?
Log into your hosting cPanel. Click on Addon Domains, located under the Domains section. Enter in the domain in the New Domain Name section. Once the domain is entered, click The Subdomain field and the Document Root (usually public_html/domain.com) will automatically fill in.
How to Connect Your GoDaddy Domain to Your Website
- Register Your Domain at GoDaddy. If you haven’t already? Go to GoDaddy.com. …
- Manage Your Domain. Once you have purchased a domain go to “My Account” and find the domain you’d like to setup. Click “Launch” …
- Update Your GoDaddy DNS Information.
Can I host two domains on one hosting?
Is it possible to host more than one website from one hosting account? Absolutely. With the right type of hosting account, you can host as many websites as your particular hosting package will allow. Be sure to check with your hosting provider before you begin hosting more than one domain.
How do I add a new domain?
Add a domain
- Go to the Settings > Domains page.
- Select Add domain.
- Enter the name of the domain you want to add, then select Next.
- Choose how you want to make the DNS changes required for Microsoft to use your domain.
How do I add an external domain to my GoDaddy hosting?
The best way to add an external domain to GoDaddy Ultimate Hosting is as so: Add the domain manually in the domain section of your hosting. There is a section where it says “add external domain” Wait about 2 hours and your domain will show as part of your domain list.
Yes, you can link more than one domain to your website. You can do this using domain forwarding or, if you’re using our hosting, you can set the second domain up on your hosting account and have it point to the root folder for the primary domain.
How do I point my GoDaddy domain to another GoDaddy hosting account?
Add DNS hosting
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? …
- Select DNS > Add DNS Hosting.
- Type your domain in the Domain Name field, then select Next.
- Assign the provided nameservers to your domain name through your domain registrar.
How do I connect my domain to a website?
Add a Domain
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- Click Domains in the left sidebar.
- Click Add a Domain Name.
- Under Select Domain Name, select Add Domain Name and enter the registered domain name in the corresponding text field.
- Under Select Hosting Type, select your preferred hosting type. …
- Click Proceed.
Is GoDaddy domain free?
Purchase an annual Web Hosting plan or any annual Managed WordPress plan by GoDaddy and you’ll automatically qualify for a free domain. … Make sure to choose an annual term if you want to get the free domain.
Do you have to buy hosting for each domain?
To build a website you will need both a domain name and web hosting account. … You need web hosting to store your website’s files. After you get hosting, you need to update your domain name settings and point it to your web hosting service provider. You can also buy both the domain and hosting from the same company.
How do I add multiple websites to one host?
In your web hosting control panel at your web hosting account select the addon feature option. Here you can point the additional domain names to a sub folder inside your main web hosting account. This step will register the additional domain names with the web server application.