How do I access EasyWP?
When you create a WordPress site using the FREE address option, your site is accessible via a FREE URL yourappname-user.easywp.com (where yourappname is the name of your website). If you decide to associate your real domain (like yourdomain.
Is EasyWP same as WordPress?
EasyWP, like its name suggests is a web hosting service designed around WordPress, which aims to make the entire process much easier than it would otherwise be – or so they claim. If you aren’t familiar with WordPress, it’s the most popular website creation and managing tool out there.
How do I use third party domain on EasyWP?
Create a redirect
Log in to the account of your domain (DNS) provider. Find the URL forwarding option. Select the domain name you would like to forward to your EasyWP website and enter your EasyWP temporary domain name (e.g. https://blog-user.easywp.com) as the destination URL. Save the changes.
How do I get to cPanel from Namecheap?
Go to cPanel
- Sign in to your Namecheap account.
- Select the Hosting List menu from the bar on your left:
- You will be redirected to the Hosting Subscriptions page. Find the main domain for the hosting account you want to access and click the Go to cPanel button:
How do I add Namecheap domain to EasyWP?
Choose the current domain name from the EasyWP Dashboard and click the Change button next to it: Click on the Your Domain on Namecheap option and choose the domain name from the drop-down menu.
Is EasyWP a hosting service?
Namecheap EasyWP WordPress Hosting (and Plans)
With Namecheap’s managed WordPress hosting, you can get web hosting for your WordPress website in seconds. Called EasyWP, this hosting service gives you almost everything you need to build and maintain your WordPress website.
Is WP easy worth it?
Unless you’re a system or website administrator, EasyWP is a solid solution for hosting all kinds of websites. The interface is easy to use, the website setup is quick, the performance is excellent, and the pricing is one of the best in the industry.
How do I use namecheap on WordPress?
Installing WordPress automatically
- Log into your cPanel.
- Select the Softaculous Apps Installer icon. …
- Click the WordPress logo.
- Click Install tab to proceed.
- On this page, you need to fill out the details of your WordPress installation.
- Hit Install when you’re ready.
Which web host is best for WordPress?
These are the top 10+ best WordPress hosting services in 2021.
- SiteGround (www.SiteGround.com) Best overall WordPress host ($3.99/mo) …
- Bluehost (www.Bluehost.com) …
- Kinsta (www.Kinsta.com) …
- Hostinger (www.Hostinger.com) …
- Flywheel (getflywheel.com) …
- WP Engine (www.WPEngine.com) …
- DreamHost (www.DreamHost.com)
Does Namecheap hosting support WordPress?
Namecheap is proud to host your WordPress website either through Managed WordPress Hosting (EasyWP) or Shared Hosting. Our handy comparison table below lists the differences. Namecheap’s cloud, which is optimized for WordPress. cPanel + CloudLinux, which is optimized for general usage.
But here’s the thing:
Shared hosting is just a type of hosting plan where your site “shares” resources with other sites on the same server. Managed WordPress hosting is a set of added services and performance tweaks that sits on top of regular hosting.