Removing a Domain from a Shared, VPS, or Dedicated Hosting Account
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click Domains, then click Manage Your Domain Names in the drop-down.
- In the Domain Name category, click the name of the domain you want to remove.
How do I remove my domain from free hosting?
Login to cPanel. Click the Addon Domains button in the Domains section. On the next page, you will see all your Addon domains listed. Click the Remove link beside the domain you want deleted.
Can you remove a domain?
On the Domains page, select the domain that you want to remove. In the right pane, select Remove. Follow any additional prompts, and then select Close.
How do I unregister a domain?
Most registrars permit customers to be unattached to their domain name, although some registers may require a fee.
- Visit the domain registrar you registered the domain with. Log in to your account. …
- Click one of your registered domains. …
- Look for a “Delete” button on the same page that lists your domains.
How do I change my domain hosting?
Change the domain name in the Control Panel
- Step 1: Log in to your Control Panel. Learn how.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Order Information view. Type the Domain Name of the order in the search field on the homepage, select Order from the drop down and click on Search.
- Step 3: Change the domain name. Click on Change Domain.
How do I change my main domain?
Use WHM to Change Primary Domain
- Log into WHM.
- Click on List Accounts.
- Click the plus sign by the account you want to change, then click on the Modify Account button.
- Type the new Primary Domain in the box marked Primary Domain, then scroll all the way down to click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
What happens if you delete your domain?
When you delete a domain, you immediately terminate your registration of that domain. As a result, the following occurs: Visitors to your domain will not see your website. You will not receive email sent to email addresses at your domain (including email forwarding)
How do you stop paying for a domain name?
How to stop renewing a domain
- Locate the domain you want to manage.
- Click on General Settings.
- In the line for Auto Renew, select either Enable or Disable.
- At the lower-right, click the blue save button.
How do I remove my domain from WordPress?
WP Essential: How to Uninstall WordPress
- Log in to your Domain Dashboard.
- Click on the cogwheel icon of the WordPress website that you want to delete.
- On the left pane, click on WordPress under Site Builders.
- On the WordPress page, look for the Settings card and click on the three-dot icon.
- Click Delete WordPress.
How do I delete my domain com au account?
To request the deletion of your user account simply chat with us during business hours or raise a request via our Help Centre. Once your deletion request is processed, do not that all your personal info will be deleted, including saved searches, home alerts and newsletter subscriptions.
How do I delete a Route 53 domain?
Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the Route 53 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/route53/ .
- In the navigation pane, choose Registered Domains.
- Choose the name of your domain. …
- Choose Delete Domain.
- If the registry for your TLD allows deleting a domain name registration, choose Delete Domain.
How long does it take for a domain to be deleted?
Their information concurs with what you have read. The deletion period lasts only 5 days. On the last day of this period, typically between 11am and 2pm Pacific Time that domain name will be completely dropped from the ICANN database. Once this happens anyone is free to register that domain name.
How do I remove a domain from Windows 10?
2] Removing a domain
Open the Windows 10 Settings App. Navigate to the following path: Accounts > Access work and school. Select the account that you wish to remove from the DOMAIN. Click on Disconnect.